Re: Z06 Corvette and Nationals?

To: <TeamZ3@aol.com>, <jcgz3@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Z06 Corvette and Nationals?
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:14:23 -0700
Mark, there was a '97 model of the Type R, and for all intents and purposes,
it was classed just prior to the '98 Nationals.  While I'm no longer
bothered by it (obvioulsy my Team Butt Heat co-member still holds a
grudge.....) it is something that should be avoided.

So, Joe's comment is accurate that cars shouldn't be classed right before
Nationals, regardless of whether they are brand new or not.

Ron