RE: New Miata

To: autox@autox.team.net, p.zahornasky@att.net
Subject: RE: New Miata
From: Jack.Stone@Eng.Sun.COM (Jack Stone)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:29:18 -0700
Now thats a novel idea!!!!

Question:

Are there any folks out there in the San Fransisco
region about 6'2" interested in sharing a ride for
a Cmod or Bmod car?

I could perfrom the setup storage towing, but not
the car, but am really interested to see if I can
actually keep up with these things in AX.

Please contact me directly!!

thanks,

Jack CSP-R5 RX7