Re: Z06 Corvette and Nationals?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Z06 Corvette and Nationals?
From: Karl Witt <witt@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 19:35:05 -0400
The difference between the two cars you've mentioned and the Z06 is that
the SS and WS6 are considered "tuner" cars by the SEB. The Z06 comes
directly off the corvette production line.

Re: Rx7s and the Z06....don't get me wrong, i love the 3rd gen RX7, but i
think it's met it's match. This isn't your father's C5...er...wait...that
oldsmobile =)

karl

At 05:59 PM 8/9/2000 -0500, Chuck McMillion did say: