RE: Reclassification.......What will happen in STS?

To: Eric Buckley <ejbuckley@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Reclassification.......What will happen in STS?
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 12:24:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Team!
 It is apperent to me that those whom have responded
to my 2 year results compilation didnt actually read
my "RAW" dat but read the "Bastardized" version
created by another member of Team.Net. In which he
included names( I didnt so the "classing people vs
cars" issue could not be derived from this raw data).
He also included times(from the 1999 Pro Solos) for
the National Series G Stock class. Comparing these
times creates an Apples vs Oranges situation,since the
National Series in Pro Solo for 1999 was intended to
create a "Junior Varsity" and increase attendance at
Pro Solos.
 This "Bastardized" version came to the conclusion
that the current G Stock cars and the NEONS were
within the same second in times. My "RAW" data
concluded that,for 1999, the G Stock cars were an
average of .617 of a second faster. For 2000, the data
shows a difference of 2.178 sec that the G Stock cars
enjoy. The 2 year average being 1.397 seconds
advantage to the G Stock cars. I personally believe
that this differential is more that enough to separate
the cars by class. But, that just my opinion!
 The fact that the STS/R rules are derived by
combinning the stock class rules and the street
prepared rules,how does one come to the conclusion
that STS/R classes are not a consideration when
forming new stock classes since the basic rules are
the same.But, thats just how my mind works!
Mark(Rainman)Darby
# 3 DS

http://invites.yahoo.com/