Re: [Solo2Atlanta] Georgia State Solo II Championship

To: tjtoreno@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: [Solo2Atlanta] Georgia State Solo II Championship
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:37:33 -0400

On Thu, 03 Aug 2000 17:10:28 -0400 TJ Toreno <tjtoreno@mindspring.com>
writes:
> Ben,
> Whats the exit number to get to the Fairgrounds?

I'm not exactly sure, but I think it is 135. There are lots of signs on
the interstate that tell you which exit to take for the Georgia National
Fairgrounds.

Also, what time do
> we have
> to be there on Saturday and sunday? Do we have to register on-line
> or can we
> do it when we get there?

We will be having registration on Friday night but we would prefer you
registering online especially if any of your registration information has
changed. We will be using the Atlanta computer to register everyone, so
if your info is in the system and is correct you can wait until you
arrive at the site Friday night, Saturday morning or Sunday morning.
Exact times to be determined in the next couple weeks.

> Last question: If we only plan to run one day, which day will count
> towards
> our Atlanta SCCA points battle?

The Atlanta points event will be on Sunday.