Re: ProSolo, Spectators, TV, et al.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ProSolo, Spectators, TV, et al.
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:47:37 -0400
Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is easy to fix, and I am surprised Howard has not already done
> it.  After the first side is complete, the trees are adjusted to factor
in
> the "index" and the difference between the first side times.  On the
second
> side, whomever crosses the finish line first is the winner.

...and you get a visual indication of just how close/far apart the first
side was by the length of the head start...

That's freakin' brilliant!

The other thing that'd work real well (in addition) is a win light.

Y'know, I was pricing practice trees the other day, and you can buy
complete setups for trees, full sized, weatherproof, and everything,
that'll do all this (and reaction times!) for well less than a grand US.
Money well spent, I think.

DG.