Re: Stupid cone tricks

Subject: Re: Stupid cone tricks
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:36:06 -0400
I agree, that the cone needs to be knocked over, to count as staying on
course (though pointer cone combos _may_ get treated differently).

When I have had to reach out of my TR3 to knock over a pylon with my
hand, in order to remain on course, I knew I couldn't just _touch_ it.

Keith Edwards, who has only done this once in a CRX, I think
Suffolk, VA
4.5 Triumphs
5.25 CRXs