Re: First draft of my proposed C&C re-write

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First draft of my proposed C&C re-write
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 01:44:54 -0700
or there is the option, in case you heppen to
reach up and knock ito off right as your stagiung
well you just have to snap it on before you reach the impound

PS. I don't support loose interpertation of the rules, or ways to beat the
system, I only survive/succeed by doing the before mentioned..

Jeff Lloyd
only one more week as the worlds fastest "non miata" in BS