Re: The List

To: "Gary Thomason" <gtsolo2@home.net>, "Hollis, Andy" <ahollis@origin.ea.com>
Subject: Re: The List
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 05:00:05 -0400
Gosh (almost slipped and used the now trademarked GEEZ), 75#'s is
a lot of hollow fasteners.

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; ITA and ITS RX-7's
Speedbleeders, $5.20, Super Siphon $8.95, credit cards now
accepted at
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=greendotracing%40netzero.net