Re: SCCA Spokesperson...... :-)

To: "Scott Meyers" <solo2@uswest.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA Spokesperson...... :-)
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 23:10:15 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Cc: <randyc2@home.com>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2000 6:50 PM

> Scott Meyers
> Really glad Team.net has no sound capabilities to listen to Randy and his
> new guitar

Welllllll.... now I wanna enter a Challenge round!  I kinda wussed out on
throwing my name in for the Bonus Challenge at the Lemoore Pro (where Randy
got his Peavey gee-tawr).

But what I wanna see is:  1) ditch Peavey and make Fender a sponsor (kinda
ties in better with automobiles, don't you think? ;); 2) instead of an
acoustic, make the guitar for Challenge winners a Deluxe Strat Plus (I've
been wanting one for years, not that I play much these days).

Scot Zediker
'91 CS Miata, Silverstone Metallic
'97 Fender Standard Strat (hecho en Mexico), Crimson Metallic
'98  Paul Reed Smith CE Goldtop
'?? Sigma GCS-3 acoustic
And yes, I do know how to play! :)