Re: Peru ProSolo News

To: Jkinser77@aol.com, Jeff@winchell.com, Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Peru ProSolo News
From: HAVOCDEAN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 04:33:03 EDT
First,

       I want to congratulate Dan Popp on doing a hellava job on the course.
Most people have no idea how hard it is to make two mirror image courses. I
do, I've done it before.

       Second, look at the spot he had to work with. I did his best to give
us the longest, fastest, courses we always want at a Pro.

      Some thought they were alittle close together at the end, maybe. But,
we are ALL suppose to use alittle common sense while racing and not try to
FLAT foot the box just because we were told to do so or thought someone else
did!!!!!!!!

      It was a very challenging course that I was gratefully to do well on
early. There is No One more aggressive at a autox them me, and I knew that
you had to show some restraint on some parts of the course. Thats what autox
is all about.

     If I would have "lost" it and hit someone else, I would have blamed "ME"
and no one else. I have designed and set up dozens of courses plus Pro Solo
courses over the years and NEVER felt in any way that those courses were
unsafe.

     Lets give the guy a break!!!!!!

Dean Sapp F/S #138