#1 Preu news

To: Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: #1 Preu news
From: HAVOCDEAN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 04:13:54 EDT
Hi,

   Did most of you notice 1 important thing missing from Preu? It was Roger
Johnson!!!!!! We have him to thank for the great site we got to race on
regardless of the outcome. He left suddenly friday nite after a call from his
wife that his 13 year old daughter Rachel was VERY, VERY, ill and had to be
rushed to the hospital.

   It appears it was touch and go for awhile and we need to send our thoughts
and prayers to our friend and his family in these trying times.

    We love you Roger,

Dean, Jacki, Melissa and soon to be born Morgan Sapp