Re: Car-o-scope

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car-o-scope
From: "BPS Administrator" <mhood@busprod.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 07:38:10 -0600
Me too. What a joke. :) I got these

1. AMC Jeep
2. Plymouth Duster
3. Chevrolet Camaro
4. Dodge Daytona
5. Volkswagen Bus

I would drive the bus, since I'm a VW freak. It basically told me I was too
young, didn't have enough education, didn't make enough money, and cared too
much about my car to own my Volkswagen GTi.... then it told me that I needed
to dump it and get a DUSTER!!! Ack No! I sure hope my destiny in the auto
world isn't driving a big 1970's american boat with rust holes in the rear
quater panels. If it's going to be a rust bucket, let be german. But it's
not as bad as my friend who owns a nice 914 and was instructed to scrap it
for an AMC Pacer.

Mike (only drives cars from the motherland) Hood
NeOkla Region SCCA
85' VW GTi
70' Beetle
84' Audi 4000 quattro