Re: Stock or Modified(Street Prepared, Prepared, Mod, etc.)?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stock or Modified(Street Prepared, Prepared, Mod, etc.)?
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 21:16:51 -0700
I wrote:

>And while I think that John Thomas could jump
>into a stock class car and still go very fast, I think that if he just
>jumped right into Kevin Bailey's car, Kevin would still be faster. And
>the same the other way around. If Kevin hopped into John's car, John
>would still be faster.

        Ok, so a few people pointed out to me that particular example may not
have been trully an accurate one. I chose John becasue he is an
undisputed "top driver". I chose Kevin for the same reason. That is
really the only point I wanted to make. I'm not saying that either are
better than the other (although many have spoken up otherwise), but the
point was really "equal drivers from two very different classes will
tend to be fastest in their own respective classes if the oportunity to
swap cars was available".

        There, is that generic enough? :-)

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/