Re: 2000 Celica GT-S & FWD layout

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2000 Celica GT-S & FWD layout
From: "BPS Administrator" <mhood@busprod.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 08:17:47 -0600
    Yeah, I think it takes me all of 1 or 2 minutes to change the plugs in
my Golf GTi :) I kinda like that . Matter of fact... Since I have a northern
car with no a/c or power steering, I think I could stand instide with my
feet on the ground between the motor and the radiator and I'm 5'10" 200lbs.
heh

-Mike