Re: 2000 Celica GT-S & FWD layout

To: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>
Subject: Re: 2000 Celica GT-S & FWD layout
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 07:36:02 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>
To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Cc: autox@autox.team.net <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Friday, December 03, 1999 12:50 AM

It is not clear to me that for transportation purposes in a northern
continental climate that RWD is the optimum.

But for dri-pavement competition, RWD is often supperior to FWD.

I don't have an AWD car any more, but three other popular layouts are
represented in my garge and shop just now.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/