Re: non autox, volvo tire question

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: non autox, volvo tire question
From: "BPS Administrator" <mhood@busprod.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:48:13 -0600
Have you tried contacting the service dept. at the local volvo dealer? My
fiance's parents have a 1990 244 and it has 185/60's also it's  a 4000lb car
which I think is odd since my little GTi came factory with 185/60's and it's
half the weight. It could be different trim levels or something, but I'm far
from a volvo expert. I think the dealership would be the best and easiest
way to get the correct answer.

Mike