BFG SEDiv Solo2 Series Event #2 on June 5 & 6

To: autox@autox.team.net, solo2atlanta@ilist.net
Subject: BFG SEDiv Solo2 Series Event #2 on June 5 & 6
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 21:59:38 EDT
The 2nd event of the 1999 BFGoodrich Team T/A SCCA SEDiv Solo2 Series will be
hosted by the always-friendly Buccaneer Region on June 5 & 6 at the Alltel
Stadium in Jacksonville, FL.  If you will be, or are considering, attending
this event please register on-line at the SEDiv Solo2 website, as
hyper-linked below.  There is no penalty or fee if you pre-register, but are
unable to attend.  The website also contains a current pre-registered list of
competitors and car numbers, event site map info, event hotel and schedule
info, results from the awesome Atlanta Region Event #1, current class point
standings, etc.  We'd like to get as many competitors pre-registered as early
possible.  Your timely cooperation with this request is greatly appreciated.
We currently have 76 competitors pre-registered for this particular event.

While visiting the SEDiv Solo2 website please pay homage to the sponsors who
make the SEDiv Solo2 Series financially possible;

BFGoodrich Team T/A
(call Renee at 800-722-3234 for g-Force competition tires)

SF Motorsports
(call David at 336-996-4080 for Koni shocks, Hawk brake pads, Borla exhaust
systems, and AutoPro safety gear items).

Remember, the money you spend for these products at BFGoodrich and SF
Motorsports helps to promote the SEDiv Solo2 Series.  Please be sure and
express your sincere thanks to these fine sponsors for their support of, and
assistance with, the SEDiv Solo2 Series.  I look forward to seeing you all at
the upcoming SEDiv Solo2 Series events.

<A HREF="http://www.eec.com/sediv/";>BFG TEAM T/A SEDiv Solo2 website</A>

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Deputy Steward