Re: Fwd: A Sports Story Worth Reporting

To: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: A Sports Story Worth Reporting
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 08:36:38 -0500
I'm sorry to say that these idiots are from my region. Boy I bet this kind of
letter
really helps to make us look credible. Making fun of the length of the
media's work
week will really further our cause. I'm sure this will get them to come out
Sunday.
Downing other sports or activities is such a great way to get others involved
in
Auto-X.

Paul, Team Laughing Stock accepts the laughable but not the stupid. Just shut
up

Mike B.TL#1