SEDiv event this weekend, need 10 more drivers!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SEDiv event this weekend, need 10 more drivers!
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:36:13 EDT
We're just 10 drivers short of our goal of 150 for the opening BFGoodrich
Team T/A 1999 SCCA SEDiv Solo2 event at Atlanta Motor Speedway on May 1 & 2.
Today is also the last day to register without incurring a $20 late
registration fee.  This event is open to all SCCA members.  We encourage
everyone to come on out and and run the closest thing to a National Tour
event in the SEDiv this year.  Information on this event is available at the
SEDiv Solo2 website listed below, just click on the link below:

<A HREF="http://www.eec.com/sediv/";>SEDiv Solo2 website</A>

M Sipe