Re: How to do things at a divisional

To: jbowles@carol.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to do things at a divisional
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:05:46 EDT
jbowles@carol.net writes:

>  1. During tech inspection do you have to have the race tires installed? I
>  will be teching friday night.

Technically yes, as listed in the Solo2 Rulebook tech inspection pages, but
they haven't at the last several National Tour events I've been to.

>  2. Will they switch courses like at national events (ie north course and
>  south course etc)?

The SEDiv typically runs the course in reverse the 2nd day, usually with
slight modifications to the start and finish areas.

>  3. Is there anything else special I should know about compared to other
>  autocrosses?

No.

M Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Deputy Steward