Re: Oklahoma

To: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: Oklahoma
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:02:20 -0500
Boy I hate it when I have to agree with Rocky. The dinner at the Country
Club was awesome!!!!!  How many Events have you been to that provide
5 star dining. And he is correct the people are great there. I can't wait to go
back.
The only bad part about it is its an awful drive from Kansas City.

Last year I had my Formula Ford on an open trailer on the way to Muskogee.
I stopped to get gas about 60 miles north of  Muskogee. A guy walked up as I was
pumping the gas. He asked where I was headed with the racecar. I told Muskogee
He replied "They got a real good dirt track down there"

Yeah Right

Mike(I don't run on no DIRT) B. TLS#1

Rocky Entriken wrote
 The people are great, the site is outstanding, and the dinner at the country
club
is first rate!