Re: MR2 Turbo Setup Problems

To: Brad Holliday <bradholliday@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: MR2 Turbo Setup Problems
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 18:25:25 -0700
A little more toe-in on the rear will help, but you need the fatter
front bar also. I am running about 3/16" in per side right now.

Also, wider tires on the rear will help *some*. Less grip can magnify
the oversteer. Yes, I know, you are on "we will make a 225-14 soon"
Kumhos...

Lastly, the car is twitchy regardless. I know that some of my earlier
oversteer problems were because of my driving style (me agressive???)
8).

If you upset the car in the middle of the corner, the back end will want
to come around. Not that *I* ever spin....  8-)

Randy Chase
'91 MR2 CS