Re: 99 cougar classification

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 99 cougar classification
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:41:53 -0500
I thought I remembered seeing an update in Fastrack putting the V6 in GS
and the I4 in HS.  the update could have been a while ago since the "99"
model was released sometime mid98.  I wouldn't imagine it an "overdog"
with the 4cyl MX6 in HS too.  methinks the Cougar is larger and heavier
than the MX6.

Dave Yeung
Houston Region