Re: 911's & SP Proposal

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: 911's & SP Proposal
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 10:04:32 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Jay
  Because two years ago, a Lotus Elan showed up
>> to Nationals after having been driven once or twice all year (A Lotus
>> Elan), ran on three tires that were three years old and one that was two
>> years old (he corded one of the three year old tires) and walked away
>> with the national championship.
>
>"Walked away?" Once again, I'd be happy to hear actual data. Emotional
>characterizations just aren't relevant.
>
>> This same car showed up to the Wendover
>> ProSolo as its next event (some 9 months later) and gave Curt a heck of
>> a time.
>
>So, did it BEAT Curt? If not, what's your point?
>
>>  Same tires from Nationals the previous year...
>
>I wasn't aware that Pro Solo tech had become so lax as to allow corded
>tires to pass.

   Quit bein such an Idiot and read the F*&)(*% Post, he said the corded one
was replaced!

>> I have run against some other Lotus's in California where the caliber of
>> driver is not up to Shauna and Curt and yet the car is right there in
>> the lead or very, very close behind.
>
>Again, emotional considerations. Data, please.

   Well, lessseeeeee, put these guys in different cars and they still win!
Put Cave or Carle in somethin else and they don't, simple enough jr.?

>>  The RS7TT is very good, and with a great driver behind the wheel
>> is competitive, but competitive with an average driver behind the wheel
>> of a Elan.
>
>Charlie Cave, Craig Carr, and Rex Carle are "average?" Naahh.

   And what in the hell qualifies you to judge? Have you ever ventured out
of your bedroom in San Fran to watch any of these drivers? Face it j, you
know nothing and all you want is to argue, you're an idiot without a life
period!

sb (sick & tired of mitchell's shit) w