Re: Collected team.net comments, questions & answers (long)

To: Kevin Daigle <kevin@laol.net>
Subject: Re: Collected team.net comments, questions & answers (long)
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 13:17:14 -0700
Kevin Daigle wrote:

>         It is mine, which is still not complete. Taking longer than expected
>as I
> have to get companies to make the parts for me. Such as my 13x9 Kaiser
> Wheels. TEC-II went onto car 2 weeks ago. I still have no source for a real
> LSD. I thought Mopar was going to come thru, but when the SCCA killed the
> LSD from the SSB/SSC Neons Mopar killed making one. As of today car is 80%
> complete and it will be at the Dallas National Tour event next week.    I do
> not think it will ever be the CSP car to beat when you have CRX's with
> 160hp that only weigh in at 1,600lbs.

HOLLY COW! Let's get a little spin control on this here. I seroiously
doubt there are any CSP legal CRX's out there making even close to 160hp
at that weight. Try 130 hp or so. But the weight is a good call for the
lighter CSP hondas.

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/