Re: Spins & Blame

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spins & Blame
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 22:03:26 -0800
> Just one at the
> wrong time and place could have a very negative influence
> on the future of the sport.

If you take the very low percentage of the flip multiplied by the very
low percentage of it being at the wrong time and place, you have such
low odds that it's not worth considering, IMO.

>      BTW, in our area there have been quite a few
> rollovers, flips and offs resulting in vehicle damage over
> a period of 20-plus yrs. that I have been around the sport.

Quite a few would be 3 or 4? What number? Then compare that to
odds of this happening in general driving on the streets.

Jeff Winchell
-former actuary