Re: Course Safety?

To: "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Course Safety?
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:09:17 -0500
>>Front wheel drive cars are unsafe under hard braking while attempting to
>>negotiate a sharp turn, especially on "sticky" tires.  There is no place
for
>>them in Autocross.

I guess we'll have to save them for ice racing (right, Jeff?)  In my stock
FWD econobox I repeatedly chased and caught a much better driver in a much
better prepared BMW 2002tii on the practice course.  Or maybe you're just
tired of getting beaten by Neons! (Right, Eric?) :)

[Disclaimer: I AM JOKING!!!  Please don't be offended.] :)

    - Justin