RE: New car classifications

Subject: RE: New car classifications
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:15:01 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, John Steczkowski wrote:
> This cracks me up, especially, since a lot of "American" cars aren't built
> in the U.S. and a lot of "imports" are built in the U.S. (Mitsubishi
> Eclipse, Nissan Sentra, Nissan Trucks, Toyota Corola, Honda Accord, BMW Z3,
> MB M-class, .....)

Yeah, I know it doesn't make all that much sense.  If it makes you feel
beter, I'm a lot less bigoted than I used to be.

The only thing now that I think is that if I buy the car from an American
car company I put more of the profit back into the american economy.

Probably that's wrong too.

It turned out not to matter though, 'cause the Neon is better than imports
for the same price anyway... :-)

Mark