Re: Extended Repair Insurance - PT Barnum :-)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, "Jim & Marilyn Rohn" <rohns@doitnow.com>
Subject: Re: Extended Repair Insurance - PT Barnum :-)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:48:21 -0800
>>Six year later when I bought my 1998 Neon I also bought a six year
>>100,000 mile bumper-to-bumer warranty from the dealership but this time
>>at a cost of just over $2000!!!!
>
>wait a minute ... isn't this the same guy that thought "it sucked ..." if
>you *DIDN'T" own a Neon?????
==========================
Hey, I never said they were the best built cars.  Heck, lately I've been
lurking on the BMW list and apparently even the Munich wundermobiles can be
a total POS.  Something about plastic!! water pump impellors disintegrating.
Just goes to show you that even the best paid engineers can design a turd.
;^)

>Let's see if I get what he's saying here:
>
>we're all supposed to drive a fwd **** box **AND** pay $2000 MORE to make
>sure the thing lasts as long as the payments? (not to mention the bumper to
>bumer part, sounds about right though :-)
======================
Well ya only gotta ante up the extra dough if you actually want it to make
it to 100K and race it the whole time.  Ahh yeah, the "bumer" part.  Well,
umm.........

>don't forget the :-) part
>:-)
>Jim Rohn
>Beater Racing
>rwd only, sorry no awd either
=============================
Always, err, never.  :^P

WOOHOO!!!!  First autox this Sunday!!!!!  Finally.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

You jump in front of my car  When you know all the time
That 90 miles an hour  Girl  Is the speed I drive
You tell me it's all right  You don't mind a little pain
You say you just want me to take you for a drive
"Crosstown Traffic"  as recorded by Jimi Hendrix