Re: course memorizing

To: "washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, <RacerRay52@aol.com>
Subject: Re: course memorizing
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 05:28:43 -0800
As a relative newcomer to autocross -- about a year -- Patrick's advice is
golden.  I find learning the course the single most determinative factor in
how I'll do at the event.

Then, of course, with each run I get faster, as I learn the course better.
Those of you who can go fast on a new course in just three runs impress the
h*** out of me.  Personally, I like to go to practices, where I can get up
to ten runs -- then I can at least get within 10 or 15 seconds of the Vettes
by the last run.

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com
San Diego, CA