Re: Rabid Rulebook Lawyers?

To: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Rabid Rulebook Lawyers?
From: Matt Murray <mattm@nassau.cv.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 00:05:10 -0500
I think everyone is pretty friendly at most events, large and small. It is once
you turn the key, that people's competitive edge comes out (pun intended). It's
really the National events, where money or contingency products are involved,
that questions about mirrors, speaker covers, and how you measure a 1/4" spacer
can create a problem (previous T.N threads).

--
Matt Murray
mailto:mattm@nassau.cv.net