Re: Removable Rearview

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Re: Removable Rearview
From: Jack Hilton III <JackHilton@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:16:57 -0500

I think it is the "Rules are rules" mentality .

If they say you can remove this for that reason , then someone else will
argue that you should be allowed to remove this other thing , and so on .
Give someone an inch and they will always take 1/4 mile .

At 09:46 AM 2/25/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Doesn't it strike anyone as odd that we would have a rule in place that
>prohibits the improvement of _visibility out of the car_?
>
>"Gee, I'm sorry I ran over that corner worker franticly waving that red
flag and
>subsequently plowed into that stopped car, but I couldn't see him - the
mirror
>was in the way. But my car was legal!"
>
>Yeesh.
>
>DG

W . Jack Hilton III

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave....

JackHilton@charter.net

770-253-8328

Want the fastest download speeds ?   If you want to learn more about the
future of the Internet , click on the link below .

http://www.charter.net