Re: Had a great time at AMS yesterday !

To: "D. Barry Stubbs" <z24man@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Had a great time at AMS yesterday !
From: Jack Hilton III <JackHilton@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:36:25 -0500

Thanks for the boost , Barry !

Although I must admit that the Mopar engineers did most of the dirty work
for me .
I have always been impressed with the trucks handling abillities .
I believe it was Car & Driver or Sport Truck magazine that tested the truck
and got .88G on the skid pad .
I am trying to get some of my other Dakota R/T (as well as others) friends
from the Dakota Mailing List to come out and enjoy then next race .

I was a bit intimidated at first,  but once I got on the track I found that
my love for driving 90 thru downtown Atlanta on a Friday at 5pm helped me
out .

My biggest fear was that I would get lost on the course , but it was not
bad at all .

Again , thanks to all for a great time !

At 06:18 PM 2/22/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Jack,
>
>saw you at AMS on Sunday but did not get a chance to meet you.  I
>recognized the truck from your intro post to the auto-x list.  Glad you
>had a good time - and I'm very impressed with your driving and talent,
>especially for a truck.
>
>Hope to see you out there again, and good luck - you're in a tough group
>(FS), lots of straight-line power there, but I think you've got what it
>takes to make these Camaros and Firechickens a bit scared.

>D. Barry Stubbs                                    http://surf.to/z24man
>(912) 745-9429                                     AOL IM: thez24man
>z24man@earthlink.net                               ICQ #5409648
>#101GS Atlanta Region SoloII                       88 2.8 5Spd White Z24

W . Jack Hilton III

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave....

JackHilton@charter.net

770-253-8328

Want the fastest download speeds ?   If you want to learn more about the
future of the Internet , click on the link below .

http://www.charter.net