Re: '83 Firebird FS

To: autojumble@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '83 Firebird FS
From: Jizhong H <jizhong@phys.psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:14:59 -0500 (EST)
This is a repost except that I lowered the price from $3500 to $3000. The
car is in great shape except for a dent in rear quater panel a month ago.
Must sell to pay for flying lessons.

Thanks

Jizhong

############## original ad ############

(If you know someone who is interested in high performance cars, please spread
the news. You will be rewarded for a few hundred $ for finding me a buyer.)

'83 Firebird with high performance engine and transmission and lots of other
add-ons.

About 25K miles on Chevy ZZ3 350 H.O. motor (345HP), 10K miles on Richmond
Gear 5-speed transmission with Hurst shifter. Race scatter shielding
bell house. Fiberglass cowl induction hood... much more and everything were
bought new.

Very fast and responsive. 1/4 mile time is 14.1 sec @ 100 mph (with worn tires)
You can do better than me. Drinks a lot of gas though. About 10 mpg in town but
18 mpg on high way.

Invested almost $10K but will sell for $3500. Must sell. Just bought a
Jeep.
This car had been my dream car for 7 years. If you will and can take care of
it, I will give you a very favourable price.

I'm working at both Cornell and Penn State, but the car is at Ithaca. It was a
daily drive.

For more detailed information, please send e-mail to:
jizhong@phys.psu.edu

Thanks

Jizhong He