Re: Stock Class MODs

To: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Subject: Re: Stock Class MODs
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 22:06:40 -0600
Mohler, Jeff wrote:

> Question:
>
> Does cryogenic treatment kill a stock classed car?
>
> Stock hardware, just worked over to prevent rotor warpage..etc?

Good question.  I personally interpret the rules as saying no, unless it
came from the factory similarly treated.  One of those "if it don't say
you can..." things.
Someone here will most likely point out that proving it is another
matter.  Most of us go by the honor system, however, and most wouldn't
knowingly put their long term reputation on the line.  BTW, if you
treated the entire car, would you beat everyone cold? yuk.
--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese