RE: When's it gonna get warm?

To: "'Autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: When's it gonna get warm?
From: <rsmith@bfmni.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:49:08 -0500
Hey Eric;

You just have to take up a winter sport. Or, maybe you should think about
moving further north!

Here in Toronto, Canada we can Autox almost all year long. We only stop long
enough for the Christmas and New Years holiday and then we're back at it
again. My last event was Dec 13th and the first one in the new year was Jan
17th.

Of course, if you have an old beater lying around there is always ice
racing. Do you have that particular form of entertainment available in your
part of the world? I just started this year with a 1987 FOX - hoo-haa. More
fun then ride in a Ferrari. Well maybe not! But I would describe it best as
organized bedlam.

Then, of course there's always the indoor go-kart tracks. We currently have
5 facilities within a 20 minute drive. One facility even has an oval track
as well as their road course.

BTW - you know once the Daytona 500 is run, spring can't be that far away.

Or maybe you just need a Sony Playstation or similar!

Racer Robb