TLS members ONLY.

To: autocross <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: TLS members ONLY.
From: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:51:24 -0600
Absolutely no one else is allowed to read this message, under penalties
spelled out in Duct Tape rule 788b. We are only 2 weeks away from
Meridian Nationals, and as OFFICIAL   TLS representative at Meridian i
am very pleased to make the following announcement. 1. We will have
several very expensive racing type gifts for all TLS members, if your
not a TLS member, you might get one if you beg, and i mean BEG.  What
are you reading this for anyway?   2.  Making a special appearanc will
be Miss TLS herself.  She will be happy to talk with all members, and do
anything else you have in mind. 3. As mentioned a few days ago, Crown
Royal distilleries have donated one of their products, ABSOLUTELY TLS
ONLY, unless you ask nicely.

             Stop by and say hello, look for the TLS banner [ white
sheet with TLS spelled out with ---- ----.]. See you all there.

                                   John    TLS#5

--
John Galligan