Re: Exciting Corvette Racing News!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exciting Corvette Racing News!
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:34:34 -0800
<s>. Most of the time, Mustangs are looking at vette tail lights, but then
we think of the champion SCCA B-Production Shelby GT350
Mustangs of the 60's or the champion SCCA World Challenge Saleen
SR Mustangs of the 90's lapping those vettes and we feel better (even
if we don't have the $100,000+ it takes to own one<s>).