Re: Exciting Corvette Racing News!

To: Scotty *BOB* White <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Subject: Re: Exciting Corvette Racing News!
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 12:02:56 -0600
I have no dog in this fight but I just can't resist. Looks to me from the
Nationals
results that a WHHHHHHOOOOOOOLLLLLLEEEEE bunch of you BSP
Corvette guys were looking at  Datsun 240Z tail lights.

Mike Bultemeier

P.S.  Scotty do you think you could learn how to say my name before you announce

next years Nationals?