Re: Lotii in ALL classes (was DM & E Mod Weights)

To: <KWall73108@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lotii in ALL classes (was DM & E Mod Weights)
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:44:44 -0800
   Doooohhhhh, hope I am not gonna regret this but you are full of it on the
driver part, IMNSHO of course ;-) Try takin a look at a few of those Lotus
Champions when they drive somethin other than Lotus'. Look at Charlie Cave
or Rex Carle, then lemmy no how they did when they drove somethin other than
a Lotus, then get back to me. Don't get me wrong, I know and respect many of
the Lotus drivers but have yet to believe any I have seen except maybe Chris
ODonnel have the kind of talent that Curt Ormiston does. Nope, sorry dude,
you are waaaaaayyy off. Some are better than others, but with the exception
of Chris, I have yet to see brilliance in a Lotus.

sbw