99 Miata Wheels

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 99 Miata Wheels
From: Mike Shields <mshields@inconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:24:33 -0700
Any suggestions on a good wheel to use for autocrossing a 99 Miata sport? If the
answer is the stock wheels, how much are stock wheels (15") through Mazda Comp?
I'm in the process of signing up, but do not have the catalog yet and don't know
what the dealer cost is on those. I've been looking at the TireRack's web site,
but I haven't seen anything I like as much as the stock wheels. I'm planning on
just getting another set of 15" wheels, so I don't have to spend as much on
tires since I can keep the OEM tires for now.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Shields
Webmaster Utah Region SCCA