Re: Drilling hole in tempered glass?

To: "Rodolfo Jacques" <rodolfo_jacques@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Drilling hole in tempered glass?
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:12:05 +0300
Problem in water cut is to get the first penetration.
If you use abrasive paste it spreads anywhere until the real cut starts -
and spoils the machine.
Mostly glass shops can do miracles. In case they are used to handle problems
which are common. I do doubt if Californian shops can handle with
temperature problems which are so common in Canada and in Scandinavia.
(Windshields crack at the bottom, where heated air meets the ice-covered
windshield. A small hole must be drillet to the end of a crack, so it
stops...).

I think cutting glass in not a problem.
Real problem is to transfer technology. It may kill us.

(we are lying in a desert and can not drink Alpine's cooling water because
we can not purify it with the mostly universal technological invention -
womens4s tights)
In worst case we have not even the woman.

Well, if water and women can not be found, we can be still delighted,
because desert we have enough.

Larry
mexican correspond in la deserta finlandesa