Re: [Re: other Rootes cars with Alpine subframe?]

To: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>, "Jan Eyerman"
Subject: Re: [Re: other Rootes cars with Alpine subframe?]
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:18:39 -0500
Lou,  I thought that it was the series V or VI Minx's that the Alpine/Tiger
people were looking for to do the switch in order to lower the front end. I
had thought about trying it on my Alpine but hadn't found a later series
Minx being parted out.  Are you saying that it is the 15" wheeled cars
rather than the 13"? That would be great, cause I have an extra '59 Husky
cross member that I could use.  Thanks for the tip Lou!
Russ