Re: Clutch Problem

To: "Tim Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch Problem
From: "Jon A." <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:21:51 -0500
The pedal moves, but does the slave cylinder? Have someone else push the
pedal, while you look at the slave.  And while you're down there, look to
make sure to put the slave cylinder in so that the mounting flange is BEHIND
the bellhousing, not in front of it. Other than that, my best guess is
trapped air - clutches are a bear to bleed with a pressure bleeder. I use
the Eezibleed that Moss, VB, etc sell. Works great for me!

Hope this helps,

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA