RE: Sorry if I haven't replied, but....

To: "'Carl McLelland'" <carlynneracing@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Sorry if I haven't replied, but....
From: Frank Marrone <Fmarrone@turinnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:45:13 -0800
Before installing XP I ran the compatibility program included on the upgrade
disk.  The report said that OUTLOOK would need to be reloaded after the XP
upgrade but gave no other warnings.  The XP upgrade went well but I've yet
to reinstall OUTLOOK, god I hope those archived files and contacts are still
there.  I know one thing, I looked for the .pst file on the hard drive after
I upgraded and I couldn't find it.  What me worry?

Doesn't it just figure that these two posts should show up the morning after
I attempt the upgrade!!

Frank