Sorry if I haven't replied, but....

To: <hillman@can-inc.com>
Subject: Sorry if I haven't replied, but....
From: "jon" <humbersnipe@home.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:32:06 -0600
Well folks, I'm a victim of Microsoft once again.

After basically being forced into upgrading to Windblows XP to allow my home
network to function properly, it seems the upgrade generated two
cross-linked logons. After deleting the incorrect one, the lovely software
deleted ALL of my email files from the past 3 years!  ARRRGGHH!!

Managed to recover some of them, but it looks like the last 6 months is
toast. If I owe anyone an email, get back to me, as I'll NEVER remember
without my files to remind me!!!

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA