Re: Sorry if I haven't replied, but....

To: jon <humbersnipe@home.com>
Subject: Re: Sorry if I haven't replied, but....
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:04:47 -0800
I think I would run away from home Jon, never again being led by the ear ,
haveing to put up with such stuff.  In one of my last post I said you guys are
getting too techy..
~(8=)

Hope you get it all back Jon , I think many have done something like this just
to make ourselves FEEL good when it's fixed. Something like having an ALPINE!
chuck