RE: Color on Hard Top

To: "Ian Spencer" <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>, "Brent Kasl"
Subject: RE: Color on Hard Top
From: "Paul and Susan Almjeld" <palmjeld@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:14:58 -0600
Hi all:  Let me add my two cents worth regarding hardtop color.  My first
Alpine was a 66 Series V, midnight blue, #58.  It was originally purchased
in England, driven there for less than a year, then shipped to the US.  I
bought the car from the original owner in 1967.  According to the original
owner it was purchased by her with a matching Midnight Blue hardtop. She
ordered the car from a dealer to match her specs - overdrive, wire wheels,
matching paint hardtop, radio, and ammeter were the options.  I wish I still
owned it!

Paul