Re: Engine Stabilizer Page 2

To: carlynneracing@home.com, MrZAG57@aol.com, jarrid_gross@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: Engine Stabilizer Page 2
From: MrZAG57@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 23:49:33 EST
In a message dated 11/24/2001 8:25:15 PM, carlynneracing@home.com writes:

<< I assume you are using an electric fuel pump. Do you still have a

problem with the float bowls under these conditions? Have you considered

making solid motor mounts to replace the rubber ones? >>

EFP, Yes.

Pressure is pressure.

No. But they are new and I think they are adequate. I think you may be
surprised at how much the engine will twist under load. I think the torque
bar is harder on the drive train because most vibrations are absorbed bythe
drivetrain rather than the mounts.

Keep us informed of your progress. I have my head in Vizard stuff right now
as I work towards the Weber conversion. Anyone have an opinion of his
'Helmholtz Plenum' theories?

Eric